Find an Agent to Get a Quote
What to Do in the Event of a Property Loss
What to Do in the Event of a Loss
- Immediately contact a contractor of your choice to make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect your property from further damage or loss.
- If possible take photos of the damage.
- Keep a record of repair costs and retain receipts for any expenditure.
- If the loss involves theft or vandalism, notify the police immediately.
- As soon as possible, contact your agent to report the loss.